Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIN slave node configuration issue

Jump to solution
sudhabnarhare
Contributor I

Hi, 

I am new to the LIN and working for an urgent requirement

I am using S32DS v2.2 for configuring LIN stack using PE and created .ldf file.

My LIN network is having only one slave node and I want to configure the slave node but it gives error by showing Node value not available.

Where as if I use lin slave example code and try to generate the stack for slave node with my .ldf file then it is able to generate the slave node stack configuration

Is there any configuration settings that I need to look to resolve this issue.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

you can easily load existing LDF file into LIN stack component. The file should be copied into the project directory. Then LDF file is selected within "Network Configuration" tab. The LDF file is automatically parsed and its contents is reflected to LIN Slack component GUI. You can do modification of the parameters in the GUI's tabs and changes are automatically saved into the selected LDF file. "Validation of changes .." message is displayed in Progress bar or window.
The Reload button can be useful if you modify LDF file in S32DS text editor as other source file. After you save the file after Reload is pressed new contents is reflected in the LIN Slack component GUI.

Be sure that signals and frames defined in respective tabs use name of node defined in Node definition tab.

BR, Petr

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

you can easily load existing LDF file into LIN stack component. The file should be copied into the project directory. Then LDF file is selected within "Network Configuration" tab. The LDF file is automatically parsed and its contents is reflected to LIN Slack component GUI. You can do modification of the parameters in the GUI's tabs and changes are automatically saved into the selected LDF file. "Validation of changes .." message is displayed in Progress bar or window.
The Reload button can be useful if you modify LDF file in S32DS text editor as other source file. After you save the file after Reload is pressed new contents is reflected in the LIN Slack component GUI.

Be sure that signals and frames defined in respective tabs use name of node defined in Node definition tab.

BR, Petr

0 Kudos