K396 blink the LED example issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K396 blink the LED example issue

HarryFu
Contributor I

I used the XS32K396-BGA-DC board to test the demo named " Dio_Example_S32K396" ,which is included in the S32 IDE example.And it is normal when i tested the PTH7 that was controlling the LED_BLUE.However,when i changed the pin from PTH7 to PTH8 and PTH9,at the same time changed the configuation of the new pin to keep the same with the PTH7 included the direction of the pin.The result was that the LED was not blink normally.I attached the modefied code,anyone could tell me where is the problem will be welcome.

I suspected the board did not connect the PTH8 to the LED,because i configuated the PTH8 to input and give it 5v high level but the PTH8 register cannnot receive any data.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Please tell me the version of your XS32K396-BGA-DC board. So that we can check if PTH8 is not connect to the LED.

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos