I have a question of s32k314 circuit configuration.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a question of s32k314 circuit configuration.

Oido
Contributor I

I'm trying to construct a circuit using s32k314, but I'm struggling.
It's because of V11, V15, V25, and VRC_CTRL.
First, what does it mean to make V11 and V25 internally? Does it mean to convert 5V internally into HV_A or HV_B? If so, do you output it externally? There is a saying that V11 is a core and V25 is a flash memory, but honestly, I didn't understand how to use it.
The V15 should be 1.5V, but does the S32K314 model mean that it can be converted to 1.5 using transistors and 5V with VRC_CTRL? Or does it mean that the name is V15 but 5V is input? I honestly don't know if these are IN or OUT. I've seen all the data sheets and hardware design manuals, S32K3XEVB's hardware manual and Schematic, and I've drawn the same capacitors there, but I just copied them and didn't understand what you mean.
I don't understand even though I've seen various guideline documents, so I'm really eager to explain it a little easier than to say, "Look at the documents."

ASDADA.jpg

I wrote down the in/out I thought of. But I hope there's an explanation. Please.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

Just to confirm, do you have consulted the Hardware Design Guidelines for S32K3xx Microcontrollers which is included in S32K3 MCUs for General Purpose – Hardware Design Package?

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos

Oido
Contributor I

Hello. Thank you for your response.

Of course, I saw that document as well.

But I didn't understand..

0 Kudos