EB Tresos Activation

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EB Tresos Activation

hua4_li
Contributor II

I tried to activate the EB Tresos by using EB Client License Administrator,when I used the online way ,it occurs the problem:ERROR: flxActAppActivationSend (50041,41143,34),Connection to FlexNet Operations Server failed.Then I tried the offline way,but it also occurs the other problem:ERROR: Processing response (50019,41200,10246)

How to solve this issue?

0 Kudos
13 Replies

greyes
Contributor I

Hello @namnguyenviet,

I am currently having the same problem using EB Tresos 28.2.0 (Latest available on the Downloads Website), and the Activation Code supplied in the same webpage. However I only have access to the "AUTOSAR Im-/Exporter" and not to the "System Description Importer".

Do you have any recommendations? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you very much

0 Kudos

Mizuz
Contributor II

hello @namnguyenviet
thanks for helping me to find the license code for EB Tresos Activation.
I have one more question now. I Activated EB Tresos version 28.0 (download evaluation version from electrobit websit) with license code on the address on nxp website but in my software when decided to import system description .arxml this table does not exist, do you know why?Untitled.jpg

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Mizuz,

I guess it might be a type of software, as the evaluation EB 28 downloaded from Elektrobit has limited some features. You can ask Elektrobit for this: https://support.elektrobit.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/user/login?destination=portal%2F1

Best Regards,

Nam

Mizuz
Contributor II

hi @namnguyenviet 

I asked Elektrobit support website, and they respond like that.
"Since you are not using license code provided by EB directly we can not give you support on this case unfortunately.
Please contact NXP and ask for their support.
Just one hint that System Description Importer does not always visible for all license type, and you can import arxml files via AUTOSAR importer."
I'm relay confused, I need that System Description Importer for my master thesis project and AUTOSAR importer doesn't work correctly. if you know please help me to how to open that feature is or how I find some evaluation license code to open that.

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The thing is, as far as I know the latest EB Tresos provided by NXP along with evaluation license is Tresos 27.1. So we can't provide a license for the EB Tresos which is not available yet in the agreement between Elektrobit and NXP.

It's also not necessary to always get the latest EB Tresos version. I recommend to use the EB Tresos version which is mentioned in the release note of your current NXP product. And of course, you can use the license provided by NXP with that EB Tresos.

Mizuz
Contributor II

Thank you for answering my questions.
I have 2 version EB Tresos, 27.1, 28.0. I have downloaded these two versions from electrobit website, I don't find Tresos 27.1 on the NXP website and like the picture in the attachment latest, EB Tresos provided by NXP is version 25.1.1. also, I need autocore feature, and this feature is provided in Tresos 27.1.
Does version 27.1 on the NXP website have the System Description Importer feature?
could you please help me to find version 27.1 on the NXP website just like you helped me with the license code?

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

1. The EB Tresos 27.1 is available for customer orders the S32G/S32K Real Time products. You can consider to order one of them to get the EB Tresos 27.1

2. Auto-core feature is premium feature provided by Elektrobit, and none of EB Tresos versions provided in NXP website supports that feature.

3. System Description Importer feature is available on EB Tresos provides in NXP website, starts from EB 21.0. You can download EB tresos 21.0, or 25.1 in your list to try out.

Mizuz
Contributor II
hi @namnguyenviet I downloaded EB tresos 25.1 from the NXP website and licensing with an activation code on that address but when I run EB tresos, the System Description Importer feature is not available. are you sure about this feature is available on EB Tresos 25.1provides on NXP website? could you please check this on your system?
0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Ah, my bad! As I have rechecked, the license provided by NXP can't be used to activate the  System Description Importer feature. So you need to order the license from Elektrobit to activate that feature.

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @hua4_li 

Which EB license are you using? You can check with this latest license: D4EE-792C-D616-6EB5 (valid until 12/31/2020)

Best Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos

Mizuz
Contributor II

hello @namnguyenviet
how I can get the latest license code for EB Tresos Activation in EB Client License Administrator 1.4.1.
Is there a section on the site where this code is notified?

0 Kudos

namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The code can be found by access to your NXP account >> Software & Support >> Automotive SW - AUTOSAR MCAL / ISO 26262 >> Automotive SW - EB tresos Studio / AUTOSAR Configuration Tool, then click to the current TRESOS version you're using:

namnguyenviet_0-1621507817898.png

hua4_li
Contributor II

thanks,I used this code and solved the problem.