1. Clear the keys in the CSEc module
2. Burn a bin file without CSEc function
3. After the programming is successful, power on and start again, and in J-flash, use the F4 command to manually erase the chip.
4. After the erasing is successful, use J-Commender: unlock kinetis to unlock the chip
5. After unlocking successfully, re-use J-flash to burn a bin file.
6. The bin file shows that the burning is successful, but the operation is not normal. Through S32DS-debug, it is found that the code for the flash partition cannot be executed during initialization, and it has been restarted there repeatedly.
When reading the MDM-AP status register, it shows 0x00000000：
Perform mass erase on the chip and then read the display as:
May I ask what caused the inability to partition the flash and how to solve it？
Solved! Go to Solution.
I met the same issue as the customer did. I exported the example from s32ds to IAR, and when I use the Ram.icf file. There is no problem. But when I use the flash icf for the first download or after the erase key. It happens something wrong in the initFlashForCsecOperation. But if we want to SOP, I think we will only use one icf file for IAR, and I don't know which functions should be put in Ram. I see there is a
START_FUNCTION_DEFINITION_RAMSECTION in front of the FLASH_DRV_CommandSequence. and it means FLASH_DRV_CommandSequence is put into Ram, but if still not work when using flash icf. Could you give me information and help about it ?