CSEC MCAL Cannot WORK

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSEC MCAL Cannot WORK

cychen88
Contributor II

We are using s32k14x_ CSEC_ MCAL4_ 0_ RTM_ 1_ 0_ 4. Some questions and problems encountered in the process of sample application:

1,MASTER_ ECU_KEY  key is loaded successfully,and load CSEC_KEY_18 When CSEC is loaded_ KEY_ Feedback to CSEC CSEC_KEY_18 return ERC_ KEY_ INVALID;

2, Feedback CSEC_ ERC_ KEY_INVALID The operation cannot be carried out after invalid. Other hardware encryption function calls, such as CSEC_ Encryptecb;

3,Re erase all keys through master_ ECU_ After the key is loaded successfully, reload CSEC_ KEY_ 18 still feedback CSEC_ ERC_ KEY_INVALID error;

4, According to the recommendations of mass production, a special program for writing keys is required. If a key needs to be updated later, whether to calculate M1-M5 offline and then pass CSEC_ Loadkey updates the corresponding key to EEPROM;

5, Is there ready-made upper computer software for calculating M1-M5

6, How to remove the situation that 0x400-0x408 becomes FF and the debug port is closed due to the use of erase flash,now jatg/sw cannot link mcu to erase;

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @cychen88 ,
1.2.3: I checked the sample project in  s32k14x_ CSEC_ MCAL4_ 0_ RTM_ 1_ 0_ 4, you're right that the example code is having trouble when load CSEC_KEY_18.
I compared the code with the newest code in RTD package of RTD SW32K1_RTD_4.4_1.0.1:

cuongnguyenphu_0-1658288908058.png

I removed a block code in function SampleAppUpdateKeyProtocolTest() in sample_app_mcal_csec_task.c then the sample project will works normally.

4.5 As I know, currently we hasn't provide computer software to calculate M1-M5.
6. Can you check this thread to recover your board: 
https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K/S32K148-Cannot-program-or-erase-flash/td-p/722040

0 Kudos

cychen88
Contributor II

Thank how can I get the new example code,please send Link

0 Kudos

cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos