Did you mean: 

Application note for LIN Stack of S32K144

Jump to solution
fanziyu
Contributor IV

MCU:S32K144

IDE:S32 Design Studio for ARM   version:2.2

SDK:3.0.0

Is there any application notes for lin stack of S32K144? like AN5122 for Magniv family.

More over what is the meaning of  "Care must be taken no to use the same timer that the driver uses for the schedule." on page 13 of AN5122.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
NamLee
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Just my opinion, this line should be "Care must be taken to not use the same timer that the driver uses for the schedule"

So a required timer will be being used for the purpose of a routine following a schedule table, and you need to be carefully not use the same timer for other tasks.

Thank you,

Nam.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
NamLee
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi fanziyu,

Currently i just found a chapter of LIN stack inside the User manual document of the K144 derivative, for SDK 3.0.0

NamLe_0-1703673601570.png

NamLe_1-1703673713032.png

Please help me take a look.

About the line in AN5122 i'm not so sure due to it's a old document and i'm not familiar with Magniv family.

One possible reference is User manual document of LIN stack package released recently. So is this possible for you to use the new version of LIN stack?

NamLe_2-1703674020852.png

Thank you,

Nam.

0 Kudos
Jimny
Contributor II

Hello NamLee,

Could you please tell me the link to the latest user manual of lin stack package? I have downloaded S32SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_4.0.2.exe and could not find it.

BR.

0 Kudos
NamLee
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I think you're asking for the latest LIN stack package. You you can find it here

Design : Product Download : Files (flexnetoperations.com)

NamLee_0-1719564867077.png

Then you can find the User manual inside the package.

Please help me to check this one.

Thank you,

Nam.

0 Kudos
NamLee
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Just my opinion, this line should be "Care must be taken to not use the same timer that the driver uses for the schedule"

So a required timer will be being used for the purpose of a routine following a schedule table, and you need to be carefully not use the same timer for other tasks.

Thank you,

Nam.

0 Kudos
NamLee
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Also i found a related topic for this.

Lin Initialization For S12ZVML64 - NXP Community

Thank you,

Nam.

0 Kudos