Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADC - acquisition and conversion time

Ram_RAM
Contributor II

Hello Team,

Good day,

Question 1:

How to find the ADC acquisition and conversion time, RSW1, and RAD switch timing. Please explain it in detail so I understand it.

Ram_RAM_0-1715135762184.png

Question 2:

What will be the default clock that S32K144 will operate? where to find those details.

Question 3:

Suggest me some power ICs that can power up the S32K144-100pin IC with a high margin of operating load (all functions are enabled).

Thanks,

Ram

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Ram_RAM
Contributor II

Hi @_Leo_ 

Thanks for your reply,

I was unable to get the answer by checking the method that you have shared for ADC timing, so please explain it to me in detail. 

In the development, I can't find any power generating IC for 5V to supply to VDD.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

In the app note AN4373 Cookbook for SAR ADC Measurements you can found in more detail how to select your RC circuit for ADC based upon a selected acquisition time and other converter parameters.

In 27.6 Module clocks section from reference manual there is a table that table summarizes the clocks that can be used by each of the modules.

Regarding the power ICs for S32K1, there is no any recommendation but you can refer to those used in S32K1 EVKs.

Hope it helps you.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos