次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

llce_loopback project load configuration success but the modules all disable

ソリューションへジャンプ
504件の閲覧回数
mmoi
Contributor II

After installing EB tresos AutoCore, I was able to import the goldvip gateway project normally and the loading configuration was normal without any exceptions. However, when I imported the can loopback project in llce 1.0.5, there was no error in loading the configuration as shown in Figure 1. However, all modules in the project were grayed out and disabled as shown in Figure 2. After enabling the module by right clicking, an error was reported as shown in Figure 3

微信图片_20231128140700.jpg

figure 1

微信图片_20231128140706.jpg

figure 2

微信图片_20231128140703.jpg

figure 3

  How can I solve this problem so that I can configure the can loopback project?

ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
487件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We understand that the GoldVIP project requires modifications to the plugins of EB Tresos (adding and modifying plugins). LLCE examples for EB Tresos seem to have problems with these modifications, hence they are not able to be imported if GoldVIP project has been imported previously.

We can recommend either creating a new environment for the required plugins without modifications, or reinstalling EB Tresos to reset the plugins.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please, let us know.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
2 返答(返信)
488件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We understand that the GoldVIP project requires modifications to the plugins of EB Tresos (adding and modifying plugins). LLCE examples for EB Tresos seem to have problems with these modifications, hence they are not able to be imported if GoldVIP project has been imported previously.

We can recommend either creating a new environment for the required plugins without modifications, or reinstalling EB Tresos to reset the plugins.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please, let us know.

0 件の賞賛
返信
482件の閲覧回数
mmoi
Contributor II
Thank you for your reply. I have reinstalled eb29.0 and can load the can loopback project configuration normally. The goldvip gateway project still uses eb29.2 for configuration
0 件の賞賛
返信