Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32G3 memory support list

Jump to solution
Chenxu1
Contributor I

Hi, NXP colleagues
I see DDR ,NOR Flash and EMMC are supported by S32G3 in datasheet, but can you provide a list of DDR and other memories that have been tested for compatibility?

If any LPDDR4 protocol compliant DRAM in the market can be interfaced with  S32G3 with max density of 4GB ,have you not done fitness testing?

Expecting a reply.

Thank you .

0 Kudos
1 Solution
chenyin_h
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @Chenxu1 

Thanks for the questions.

Sorry that seems there is not such list, NXP recommends any LPDDR4 DRAM of 4GB max density which is complaint with LPDDR4 protocol and follow JEDEC specs.

Best Regards

Chenyin

View solution in original post

5 Replies
chenyin_h
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @Chenxu1 

Thanks for your kindly suggestions.

BR

Chenyin

0 Kudos
chenyin_h
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @Chenxu1 

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, from the information I could understand, there are not such lists for EMMC/Nors.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

BR

Chenyin

0 Kudos
Chenxu1
Contributor I

Hi , 

Please make suggestions to your internal company, because the memory fitting test  of DDR and EMMC is very important to us.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
chenyin_h
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @Chenxu1 

Thanks for the questions.

Sorry that seems there is not such list, NXP recommends any LPDDR4 DRAM of 4GB max density which is complaint with LPDDR4 protocol and follow JEDEC specs.

Best Regards

Chenyin

Chenxu1
Contributor I

----This is not very conventional, although the LPDDR4 protocol is standard, but each DDR manufacturer also does some differences, which is the reason why many SOCs provide list, in theory, but not suitable for direct use.
----Is this true of other EMMCs and NOR?

0 Kudos