次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32G2 wkpu/irq linux configuration

1,386件の閲覧回数
gse31
Contributor III

Hello,

Is there an example of how configuring linux (device tree / kernel config) for S32G2 to use wkpu pins as standard IRQ?

Thanks.

タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
7 返答(返信)

1,351件の閲覧回数
nxf92355
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Guillaume Seuru

Hope you are doing well

There are no example for same, we are sorry for that. you can refer topic 23.3.3
Suspend to RAM with GPIO as Wakeup Source from Linux BSP 33.0 User Manual for S32G2 platforms.

let us know for more quarry

Regards ,

Tushar

0 件の賞賛

1,316件の閲覧回数
gse31
Contributor III
Hi Tushar,
In your example, wkpu pins are configured by TF-A and linux does not use these pins.
We have a S32G2 custom board with 11 wkpu pins used as IRQ and they have to be managed by linux.
How to reference a wkpu pin as an interrupt source for a device node in the linux device tree?
Could you give me guidelines to achieve this ?
Thanks.
0 件の賞賛

843件の閲覧回数
nxf92355
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Guillaume Seuru,

I raised a ticket to our internal team about your issue and will update here you as soon as possible

0 件の賞賛

696件の閲覧回数
gse31
Contributor III

Hi Tushar,

Did you have a feedback ?

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛

688件の閲覧回数
nxf92355
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Guillaume Seuru

Below is response from our internal team

"  The wkup pins are wire-ORed to generate a single interrupt to the GIC. The interrupt information for the s32g is in an excel attachment in the reference manual.

The wkpu interrupt is NVIC interrupt ID 213 and the device tree node should have the property:

interrupts = <GIC_SPI_213_IRQ_TYPE_type_active>;

type = RISING / LEVEL, active = HIGH / LEVEL Care needs to be taken to ensure that the wakeup function is masked for pins used as interrupts.

"

Regards ,

Tushar

0 件の賞賛

667件の閲覧回数
gse31
Contributor III

Hi Tushar,

The only source code I found that manages the S32G wkpu peripheral is in TF-A.

The s32gen1_wkpu_enable_irqs function is used to enable IRQ for wkpu pins. But it seems to be called only when a platform suspend is requested from linux.

How and where can we configure wkpu to be used only for IRQ?

OK for GIC 213 in the linux device tree node, but which property to set for the wkpu pin number?

Thanks.

0 件の賞賛

606件の閲覧回数
nxf92355
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi

our team is working on it , thanks for patient. i will get back as soon as possible

Regards ,

Tushar

0 件の賞賛