cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32G2 Eth_43_PFE Problem

jack_huang1
Contributor III

Dear,

When the eth_43_PFE module was imported into the Davinci tool, the generated code failed to be compiled. See Figure 1 for details. 

The error content is as follows:

/include/oal_mutex_autosar.h:660:22: error: 'SchM_Exit_Eth_43_PFE_ETH_EXCLUSIVE_AREA_173' undeclared here (not in a function); did you mean 'SchM_Exit_Eth_43_PFE_ETH_EXCLUSIVE_AREA_ID'?

But there's actually a definition for SchM_Exit_Eth_43_PFE_ETH_EXCLUSIVE_AREA_173. See Figure 2 for details

I wonder if there is something wrong with the writing. Macro functions cannot directly assign values to a variable.

RTD uses SW32G_RTD_4.4_S32CC_4.0.1

PFE uses pfe-drv_s32g_m7_mcal_1.0.0_qlp3

Please help to see how to solve it.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could be a problem with the tool itself, but due to you using a non-public RTD (v4.0.1 for what we understood), we recommend either opening a ticket under the NXP online service or sending this same topic to your local NXP FAE/representative, for them to channel it adequately, since could be related to a bug since it is still under development.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos

viswa_kondapall
Contributor IV

Hi Jack, 

Can i share same thread with you, for the same topic. In My case EBtresos but for you its davinci tool. 1. i am unable to load EB tresos generated code s32 design studio. 

2. Unable to find the good NXP example code for PFE. could you please share info like which sample project taken as example for PFE ??

3. PFE MCAL driver 0.9.7 is asking EBtresos project generated code and unable to compile the source code.

4. PFE-Demo code is there - which we too wanted PFE as Master bit it not compiling too. Unable to progress in PFE with sample project. 

AN13423 we following but for PFE few steps they missed and directly came to CAN2CAN project leave CAN2ETH project code in hanging in AIR.

regards,

Viswa

0 Kudos