cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32G SDK verson?

Jump to solution
Niupitang
Contributor III

After reinstalling S32G on the computer, opening the previous project prompts that the SDK version is inconsistent, but they are all SDK_S32_PA_11. Now the following error occurs when compiling. How to modify it?

1.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Niupitang
Contributor III

V2.1,I reinsta I hope it will not happen again in the futurelled the entire software and directly downloaded the latest installation package to solve this problem, LOL

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Niupitang
Contributor III

The project CCU_V1_0_Z4_0 was created for Kinetis SDKSDK S32 PA 15 which is not installed in this product(repository SDK_S32_PA_15 not found).It is recommended to skip loading and install Kinetis SDK SDK_S32_PA_15 first (located in "[KSDK)/tools/eclipse_update"). If you continue loading,Processor Expert automatically converts configuration to use currently installed components.Such project might not work.

how to solve this problem?

0 Kudos
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Would be possible that you tell us the product and the IDE that you are using?

0 Kudos
Niupitang
Contributor III

V2.1,I reinsta I hope it will not happen again in the futurelled the entire software and directly downloaded the latest installation package to solve this problem, LOL

0 Kudos
rehab_hassan
Contributor II

I have the same issue with s32 v2.1 and sdk 3.0.3 

i tried to open project from example for SBC 

I got this issue 

any solution?

0 Kudos
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We understand you are working with S32 Design Studio IDE for ARM v2.1, which does not support S32G platform (which is this community main topic).

Could you please elaborate on which platform you are working with? (S32K1, KEA, etc...) for us to redirect this topic to the related community.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos
rehab_hassan
Contributor II

I am using S32 V2.1 for Power arch . for nxp5744p and I have the same error 

The project CCU_V1_0_Z4_0 was created for Kinetis SDKSDK S32 PA 15 which is not installed in this product(repository SDK_S32_PA_15 not found).It is recommended to skip loading and install Kinetis SDK SDK_S32_PA_15 first (located in "[KSDK)/tools/eclipse_update"). If you continue loading,Processor Expert automatically converts configuration to use currently installed components.Such project might not work.

0 Kudos
mohammad_saad
Contributor I

@Daniel-Aguirre 
Can you please help with this issue.

0 Kudos
hsuankac
Contributor I

Any updates on how to solve this issue? 

0 Kudos