S32G GoldBox example

minjun39
Contributor I

minjun39_0-1704243382057.png

EXAMPLE

minjun39_1-1704243432130.png

MINE

I don't know about why our target not exist 'S32Gxxxx'

and I don't know about where is the 'LLCE_CAN_LIN_M7_0_IVT.bin' file?and what it is?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

chenyin_h
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @minjun39

Would you please try using the flash tools under S32DS directory? before using it, make sure that you have installed the S32G development package for your S32DS, to check whether you have installed it, reference the following way:

chenyin_h_0-1705031096617.png

chenyin_h_1-1705031096642.png

If you do not have this package installed, just install it from the update part and try using the updated version under "C:\nxp\S32DS.3.x\S32DS\tools\S32FlashTool\bin".

For additional details, you may also reference the S32G-VNP-RDB2 Software Enablement Guide.(in case you do not have it, just search it on NXP.com or community).

0 Kudos

chenyin_h
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @minjun39

Thanks for letting us know, and sorry for the delay

1. Seems the flash tools you used is not the very version that supported S32G platforms, we have the following suggestions:

- Sign in to your NXP account (link to NXP site: Automotive, IoT & Industrial Solutions | NXP Semiconductors)
- Click on "My NXP Account" (top-right) and click on "Software Licensing and Support" under the "Licensing" section within the window it opens.
- This will redirect you to another page. In this new page, select the option "View Accounts" under the "Software accounts" section.
- This will again redirect you to another page. On this page, you should see an "Automotive SW - S32G - Tools" option, click on it, then you may find and download “S32 Flash Tool 2.x.x for S32G devices”, which could support the S32G platforms.

Or Installing the S32DS following the similar method, then you may find the flashtools under you installation directory, for example: If you already have S32DS v3.4 installed, you should find S32 Flash Tool *.exe under the following path: "C:\nxp\S32DS.3.4\S32DS\tools\S32FlashTool\bin"

2. LLCE_CAN_LIN_M7_0_IVT.bin is the image that generated by S32DS 3.x IVT tools, the detailed information for it could be found in: https://www.nxp.com/document/guide/getting-started-with-the-s32g-reference-design-board-2-for-vehicl...

Let me know if it helps.

0 Kudos

minjun39
Contributor I

Thanks for your help 
But I can't find this option  "Automotive SW - S32G - Tools" 

I just see about 'S32K1'...

2.PNG

1.PNG

  

0 Kudos