cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter-Platform Communication Framework (IPCF) for QNX

Soniya
Contributor I

Hi

We are doing a POC for Tata Motors using the board  S32G-VNP-RDB3.  We need the Inter-Platform Communication Framework (IPCF) for QNX . Please let us know if this is available. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Celeste_Liu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear @Soniya ,
Thank you for your query. As of now, it is confirmed that the IPCF supports AUTOSAR, FreeRTOS, Zephyr and bare-metal systems. However, since QNX is third-party software not developed by NXP, unfortunately, I am unable to provide a definite answer to your question.
I will forward your query to our internal team. In case they provide a response, I will inform you promptly. Alternatively, you might consider contacting the QNX support team as they could potentially have the answer you seek.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Best regards,
Celeste

0 Kudos

Celeste_Liu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear @Soniya ,

The following is the reply from the internal team: "The IPCF drivers include the drivers in A53 and M7. For M7, NXP provided drivers of AUTOSAR, FreeRTOS, Zephyr and baremetal. For A53, NXP provided the one for Linux. And the driver and sample application for Linux could be found in "https://github.com/nxp-auto-linux/ipc-shm". You could refer the source code and port it to the QNX if the  blackberry company doesn't provide IPCF driver."

Hope the above information can help you.

Best Regards,

Celeste

0 Kudos

Soniya
Contributor I

Hi Celeste, 

Thank you for the response. 

Regards,

Soniya

0 Kudos

Celeste_Liu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear @Soniya ,

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that the problem seems to have been resolved. I will close this case as you suggested.
If there's anything else we can do to assist you in the future, please don't hesitate to create another community post. We are always here to help.
Best regards,

Celeste

0 Kudos