cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use PFE on S32G M7 core

leo_liu2
Contributor III

Hi all,     

Recently,i am debug the Ethernet function of S32G274 and  i meet a problem need to be helped.I install the TCP/IP Stack SDK and use the demo project "lwip_s32g274a" to test the TCP function.With the help of the demo project,i succeed to realize the TCP stack on my develop board(S32G-VNP-RDB2) base on GMAC.Later,i want to test the PFE-MAC2 on the M core,So i download the "PFE-DEMO" on NXP's Website ,and configure the project follow as the Application Note,which is show as below pic:

3.jpg2.jpg

After finishing the step mention in application note,i complier the project and download it into my develop broad,it always stuck in some place which is show as below pic:

1.jpg4.png

It seem that it's the FreeRTOS have any problem. Can you give me some tips about how to solve this prolem?The purpose i want to do is that use the PFE-MAC2 on the cortex-M7 core to realize the TCP stack.

Thanks and best regards,

Leo

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Is this problem persistent over all PFE interfaces?

As for the FreeRTOS, have you tried following the different options provided in the code? When is the code jumping to that code section? Is it after trying to access an interruption?

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos

leo_liu2
Contributor III

Hi @Daniel-Aguirre 

I think maybe it caused by the reason that the SDK and IDE version is incompatible.

The version information in the  "GUIDE TO ENABLE PFE WITH LWIP BASED ON RTD" is show as follow figure:

leo_liu2_0-1673600395850.jpeg

However,my IDE version and SDK version is different form it,which is show as follow:

(1)IDE version:

leo_liu2_1-1673600395834.jpeg

(2)SDK version

leo_liu2_2-1673600395782.jpeg

It seem that my IDE version and SDK version are all different from the version mention in the "GUIDE TO ENABLE PFE WITH LWIP BASED ON RTD".

Can you tell me based on my SDK and IDE version,what should i do to make the PFE driver compatibility?

Thanks and Best Regard,

Leo

0 Kudos