How to integrate the EB Tresos generated code into S32DS?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to integrate the EB Tresos generated code into S32DS?

tanjit918233
Contributor I

Hello everyone, now I'm using the EB Tresos to generate the configurated code based on the NXP AN13423  ducument. 

After that, I don't know how to integrate these files into S32DS.
Is there any cookbook or user manual to describer this step?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

nxf92355
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  tanjit918233

Hope you are doing well.

The configuration files of EB Tresos is applicable for Autosar format (such as Autosar schema XML format) .Mex file in S32DS doesn't follow this format. you need manually config in S32Ds. also need to replace or change things manually. there are no dedicate document. you can just refer a document which denotes the process of integration. just for your reference.

Regards ,

Tushar

0 Kudos

viswa_kondapall
Contributor IV

Hi Anyone from NXP please help in this topic. Me facing here the same. EBtresos Autosar stack is configured in my came - CAN2ETH and vice versa. this generated code or modified configuration how to take it to S32 design studio.

EB tresos : 28.2.0 installed -- S32 design studio - 3.4 installed. LLCE-1.0.4 , RTD 3.0.2 hotfix , PFE-MCAL-0.9.7 folders plugins copied. 

PFE project only loaded. CAN2CAN is failed and Goldvip1.5.0-can-gw also got issues.

Now PFE project code how to load to S32 design studio we trying hard but no success. please help in this.

regards,

Viswanath K

Tags (1)
0 Kudos