How to download Automotive SW - S32G2 - Real Time Drivers (RTD) (Cortex-M7)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download Automotive SW - S32G2 - Real Time Drivers (RTD) (Cortex-M7)

Jump to solution
StanleyShen
Contributor IV

Since refer to the S32G Design studio&RTD SDK install guide - NXP Community

I opened the web page <S32G2 Safe and Secure Vehicle Network Processor | NXP Semiconductors>  and chose the S32 Real-Time Drivers (RTD) 

But in Real-Time Drivers (RTD) | NXP Semiconductors page, I only found the S32K3 Standard Software.

Could you pls tell me how to download the  S32G2 RTD

thinks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Below will be some instructions that should let you get this package.
- Sign in to your NXP account (link to NXP site: NXP® Semiconductors Official Site | Home)
- Click on "My NXP Account" (top-right) and click on "Software Licensing and Support" under the "Licensing" section within the window it opens.
- This will redirect you to another page. In this new page, select the option "View Accounts" under the "Software accounts" section.
- This will again redirect you to another page. On this page, if there should be an "Automotive SW – S32G Standard Software" option.
- If the option "Automotive SW – S32G Standard Software" is available, then click on it. Next, click on the "Automotive SW - S32G - Real Time Drivers (RTD) (Cortex-M7)". Next, click on the "S32G Real_Time Drivers 4_4 Version 3_0_3".
- Once you accept the Terms and conditions, the package needed is the one with the "updatesite" word in it (should be "SW32G_RTD_4.4_3.0.3_DS_updatesite_D2206.zip")

Please, let us know if this information was helpful or not.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Below will be some instructions that should let you get this package.
- Sign in to your NXP account (link to NXP site: NXP® Semiconductors Official Site | Home)
- Click on "My NXP Account" (top-right) and click on "Software Licensing and Support" under the "Licensing" section within the window it opens.
- This will redirect you to another page. In this new page, select the option "View Accounts" under the "Software accounts" section.
- This will again redirect you to another page. On this page, if there should be an "Automotive SW – S32G Standard Software" option.
- If the option "Automotive SW – S32G Standard Software" is available, then click on it. Next, click on the "Automotive SW - S32G - Real Time Drivers (RTD) (Cortex-M7)". Next, click on the "S32G Real_Time Drivers 4_4 Version 3_0_3".
- Once you accept the Terms and conditions, the package needed is the one with the "updatesite" word in it (should be "SW32G_RTD_4.4_3.0.3_DS_updatesite_D2206.zip")

Please, let us know if this information was helpful or not.

0 Kudos
StanleyShen
Contributor IV

Hi Daniel 

Thanks for your help, follow these steps that you indicated, the RTD has been download successfully.

0 Kudos