cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash sja1110 non volatile memory command line

cristianchacha
Contributor III

Hello,

I'm user of S32 Desing Studio. I use a p&e micro device to flash sja1110, I achieve flash with GUI using Debug_FLASH files and ISSI_IS25LQ040D_1x32x128k_SJA1110.arp in config degub_flash_pnemicro.

I would likte to reproduce this using CLI, for automatic flashing , it's possible? . My goal is flash in non-volatile memory to avoid flash againg after power off the board.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
5 Replies

cristianchacha
Contributor III

Hello Abdullah,

I'm using a custom board, we use a pemicro to load in RAM, but I would like to load in non-volatile memory,.I see that python script is design to load over USB , but I'm not sure how can I procudure.

BR,
Cristian

0 Kudos

abdullahzafar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi cristianchacha,

Python tools can be used for flashing the SRAM only. Regarding the CLI, I am not absolutely certain if that is possible. I would suggest you to contact PE micro or browse through their documentation. 

update:

you need to have PROGACMP: https://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=15320181&productTab=5053 in order to use CLI.

UG can be found here: https://cdn.accentuate.io/4611531898947/11479159308355/CPROGACMP-User-Guide-v1608126976405.pdf

BR, 

Abdullah 

0 Kudos

cristianchacha
Contributor III
Hi Abdullah,
I see that this tool is only for windows env. However I'm interesting to work with linux env ( ubuntu 20.04) so,Is there sopport from NXP to flash SJA11110 non-volatile-memory using pemicro debug probe?
0 Kudos

abdullahzafar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi cristianchacha, 

PE micro needs to be contacted to see if they have such a tool. 

BR, 

Abdullah

0 Kudos

abdullahzafar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Cristianchacha, 

Are you using the SJA1110 EVM or do you have a customized board? 

If you are using SJA1110 EVM, then you can use our python tools for 

flashing the firmware in the non-volatile memory(Flash). You need to 

download our EVB Host tools for that, if you already have not done that. 

BR, 
Abdullah

0 Kudos