cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K1 using Lpit to periodically trigger ADC using RTDs

Jump to solution
hns80
Contributor V

I'm having trouble modifying the Adc_Pdb_Ip example to trigger the ADC from the LPIT.

I'm not sure what I'm missing. I tried looking at the older examples using the SDK and don't see anything missing from what I'm doing with the RTDs.

My project is attached. What do I need to change to get the lpit to trigger the ADC conversion?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

should the LPIT trigger PDB-ADC? As the example sets the PDB too and by default ADC is set to be triggered from PDB. There is check box "Enable SIM ADC source selections" in ADC component which allows you to change HW trigger to be done from TRGMUX (LPIT).
So if LPIT-PDB-ADC sync should be done then TRGMUX should be set to have 

PetrS_0-1652792413504.png

BR, Petr

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

should the LPIT trigger PDB-ADC? As the example sets the PDB too and by default ADC is set to be triggered from PDB. There is check box "Enable SIM ADC source selections" in ADC component which allows you to change HW trigger to be done from TRGMUX (LPIT).
So if LPIT-PDB-ADC sync should be done then TRGMUX should be set to have 

PetrS_0-1652792413504.png

BR, Petr

0 Kudos
hns80
Contributor V

I used the tips you provided to make the example work as intended. It now triggers the ADC conversion every 10ms.

I attached the sample project in case anyone wants to see a sample implementation

0 Kudos