Pop-ups dialogs when loading examples from RTM 4.0.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop-ups dialogs when loading examples from RTM 4.0.0

johnathan_weise
Contributor II

I get the following dialog boxes when loading an example into my workspace. Should this be the case, or is there something I'm missing? What issues could this cause by just accepting each of the prompts? Are there certain repositories I should be selecting that work best with ISELED?

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

did you updated your S32DS Installation? Easiest way is open existing iseled example from S32DS Installation: 

pastedImage_2.png

Jiri

0 Kudos

johnathan_weise
Contributor II

That is the example I try to load, and am getting the pop-ups about. I believe my installation is up to date, is there a certain one I should be looking for?

0 Kudos

atzelcollazo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Johnathan,

What are the errors you're getting?

I recommend you to first update your SDK version before updating the ISELED package. 

• Run the S32K Design studio
  • Select Help->Install New Software
  • Select the server for download of the new packages "S32DesignStudio - http://www.nxp.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/S32DS_ARM_2018.R1/updatesite"
  •  Click on Select All and install them.

After you have updated the SDK, then install the ISELED TRM 4.0.0. If you still have those messages click on the newest version of the components. Before compiling the project do a "Clean Project" then click on "Generate Processor Expert Code" icon and then compile the project.

Regards,

Atzel Collazo

0 Kudos

johnathan_weise
Contributor II

Are there specific updates I need from that list? I have tried downloading the updates from several different internet sources, but they fail each time with this error.

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos