which version of S32DS you use? Which debug probe you use?
In case you use DEVKIT MPC5748G and OpenSDA, could you please try the following procedure?
1. Download OpenSDA Firmware (MSD & Debug) at link http://www.pemicro.com/opensda
Firmware Apps (.zip file).
Latest MSD & Debug applications. Updated June 28th, 2017.
2. You can find the update steps in file OpenSDA Firmware Update Instructions.pdf file.
3. Extract the DEBUG-OPENSDA-E200_Pemicro_v110.SDA file from the zip file.
4. Keep pressing the button SW3 (not SW1) , and connect the DEVKIT-MPC5748G to the your PC using OPENSDA by USB cable.
5. You'll find a new BOOTLOADER driver on your PC, then copy the SDA file to the driver .
6. reset the DEVKIT-MPC5748G .
which version of GNU E200 PEMicro Interface Debugging Support you have installed? Newest version is 1.7.2.
Could you please try to install the newest one and let me know, if this solves your problem?