cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uncensorpassword

dingle
Contributor II

Hello

When I'm suing S32 to study mpc5748g,It needs uncensorpassword.But I don't know how to get this?And how to enter password in GDB.Please help me in detail.Thank you very much.

5 Replies

alainfelici
Contributor I

Hi Jerome and Martin, 

I have the same configuration (DevKit MPC5748G and multilink) and the same issue. So, very interrested by the solution.

Regards 

Alain 

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

which version of S32DS you use? Which debug probe you use?

In case you use DEVKIT MPC5748G and OpenSDA, could you please try the following procedure?

1. Download OpenSDA Firmware (MSD & Debug) at link http://www.pemicro.com/opensda

Firmware Apps (.zip file).

Latest MSD & Debug applications. Updated June 28th, 2017.

2. You can find the update steps in file OpenSDA Firmware Update Instructions.pdf file.

3. Extract the DEBUG-OPENSDA-E200_Pemicro_v110.SDA file from the zip file.

4. Keep pressing the button SW3 (not SW1) , and connect the  DEVKIT-MPC5748G to the your PC using OPENSDA by USB cable.

5. You'll find a new BOOTLOADER driver on your PC, then copy the SDA file to the driver .

6. reset the DEVKIT-MPC5748G .

0 Kudos

jeromeli
Contributor II

Hi Martin,

We've also got this problem, with S32 v1.2 + P&E USB Multilink, when trying to debug on MPC574XG EVB. Any suggestion?

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

which version of GNU E200 PEMicro Interface Debugging Support you have installed? Newest version is 1.7.2.

Could you please try to install the newest one and let me know, if this solves your problem?

pastedImage_1.png

Regards,

Martin

jeromeli
Contributor II

Hi Martin,

My installation is already the newest one.

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos