installing S32 Design Studio

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installing S32 Design Studio

navodaya_r
Contributor I

I have facing problem while installing S32 Design Studio like  "you don't have enough windows permissions" please give ay solution to solve this issue.

thanks

with regards,

Navodaya

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

MKD
Contributor I

Did you guys solved this matter? I´m in the mid of this dilemma, RollBack as soon I activate the code, and I dont know how to solve it. Appreciate all input!

BR, MKD

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @MKD ,

Your Windows user account must be a member of the administrator's group. The 'Run as Administrator' option should not be used for the installation of the S32 Design Studio. If you are getting an error on Windows permissions, then you likely do not have the necessary permissions to install. Please contact your IT department to for their assistance.

When posting any issue, please provide details such as the following:

• S32 Design Studio version (for example: S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture v2.1, or S32 Design Studio for ARM v2.2, etc.)
  • The version of Windows or Linux you are installing into
  • Attach the installation log file (C:\NXP\S32DS_Power_v2.1\_S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture Version 2.1_installation\Logs\S32_Design_Studio_for_Power_Architecture_Version_2.1_Install_06_21_2019_09_53_49.log)
  • Screen images of the warning/error message displayed

Please let us know the result.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, 

you can try run the setup wizard as administrator (right click on setup icon and choose Run as administrator) 

pastedImage_1.png

In case that you don't have enough rights to do that - you need to modify your windows User account or contact your local IT admin.

Jiri  

0 Kudos

navodaya_r
Contributor I

Thanks for reply Jiri,

tried like as your suggested but its not working i think i have to contact IT admin.

0 Kudos

qinzhao
Contributor I

HI NAVODAYA R:

Did you solve your problem? I have the same problem, please share the experience。

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos

geweidong
Contributor I

i am facing the same issue too. if anyone have solved this problem, please help me, thanks.  my email is : geweidong525@sina.com

0 Kudos