キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

activate S32DS_ARM_Win32_v2018.R1_b180326

403件の閲覧回数
february
Contributor I

During the installation of S32DS_ARM_Win32_v2018.R1_b180326.exe, I encountered an error during the activation process. The error reported by offline activation is as follows:

"Error processing offline response. ResponseType ACTIVATION.(FNP error 50019,41200,10250)"

and The error reported by online activation is as follows:

"Error sending an activation request to a remote activation server and processing the resulting response. Failed to connect to the license server or operations server.(FNP error 50041,41143,34)"

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信

380件の閲覧回数
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Jiali,

This appears to be some issue with access to the activation server. I checked your account and I can see you successfully activated this license many times, using both online activation and manual upload (offline activation). This is for the activation code which ends with '7B82'. The latest successful activation was a manual upload on 22 February 2023.

The error you reported today appears that something has changed with your firewall which is blocking you from accessing the license activation server. However, the offline activation method should work for you. If this also fails, due to firewall issues, you could try using a separate device which does not contain your company firewall software to upload the activation request file and receive the activation response file.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 件の賞賛
返信