Contributor I

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

It appears you are attempting to install S32 Design Studio 3.4 onto Windows 11. This is not an officially supported installation configuration, however, we have some customers who have successfully achieved this, so we will attempt to provide some support.

Here are my suggestions:

1) Ensure you have administrator access on your PC

2) Select the option 'Windows 7 compatibility mode' on the file properties for the install file

3) Check for the installation log file located at: "C:\NXP\S32DS.3.4\_S32 Design Studio for S32 Platform 3.4_installation\". Then share it with us.

4) Check the post Troubleshooting: Activation fails with error message FNP ERROR 0 and look into the solution for error 2.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

michelangeliousas
Contributor I

1) Ensure you have administrator access on your PC

2) Select the option 'Windows 7 compatibility mode' on the file properties for the install file

The above options gave negative results. 

Is there any other solution?

0 Kudos

michelangeliousas
Contributor I

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @michelangeliousas,

After reviewing the log file, I can see the installation has failed due to the failed command 'cllSvrUtility.exe', as shown in the log file excerpt here:

==== 32-bit license service installation log start: ====
Returned: 1
Console:
C:\Users\˜smak24\AppData\Local\Temp\I1666191822\Windows>cd "C:\Users\Ýsmak24\AppData\Local\Temp\046509.tmp\cll\i86"

C:\Users\˜smak24\AppData\Local\Temp\I1666191822\Windows>cllSvrUtility.exe -installService LAXCompiler

Errors: Sistem belirtilen yolu bulam?yor.
'cllSvrUtility.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

==== 32-bit license service installation log end. ====

Something prevents the change directory command to perform. Since this fails, the current directory is not changed and thus the 'cllSvrUtility.exe' is not recognized.

I see that there is an unusual character in the folder name which is from the userid. Could you please check if your IT department could help you to execute the installer under a userid that does not contain unusual characters? I would also suggest that they use an account that is also administrator level access.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos

michelangeliousas
Contributor I

It was understood that there was a problem caused by a user naming error. Thank you for your support.

0 Kudos