もしかして: 

S32 debug probe change network ports

ソリューションへジャンプ
872件の閲覧回数
jochengerster
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

HI

customer ask if below listed ports (used by S32 debug probe) can be changed ?

jochengerster_0-1690813610450.png

thanks

best regards

Jochen

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
794件の閲覧回数
Mehul_Patel_NXP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @jochengerster , 

Sorry, for delayed response, 

in the document Port 41474 is typo, it should be 41475. first two mentioned ports, i.e. 23 and 1087 can not be changed

The port 41475 is used by CCS (low level debug application). CCS is mentioned in the user guide. This port can be changed in CCS as below: 

Mehul_Patel_NXP_0-1691436667378.png

Please can you ask the customer what exactly the requirement, or more information why he/she wants to change the port number? 

I have also attached the updated user guide, Please find the attached and you can forward to the customer. 

Thank you. Kind regards. 

-Mehul Patel

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3 返答(返信)
781件の閲覧回数
jochengerster
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Customer had problem due to IT security settings blocking the access - maybe the typo already was the problem that he requested to open the wrong port.

Good to know that the control port can be changed

thanks for your help

best regards

Jochen

0 件の賞賛
返信
795件の閲覧回数
Mehul_Patel_NXP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @jochengerster , 

Sorry, for delayed response, 

in the document Port 41474 is typo, it should be 41475. first two mentioned ports, i.e. 23 and 1087 can not be changed

The port 41475 is used by CCS (low level debug application). CCS is mentioned in the user guide. This port can be changed in CCS as below: 

Mehul_Patel_NXP_0-1691436667378.png

Please can you ask the customer what exactly the requirement, or more information why he/she wants to change the port number? 

I have also attached the updated user guide, Please find the attached and you can forward to the customer. 

Thank you. Kind regards. 

-Mehul Patel

836件の閲覧回数
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We are not seeing any information that looks as if it is possible. The chapter that relates to configuration commands is the "S32 Debug Probe setup utility commands and variables" one [Page 21, S32 Debug Probe, User Guide, Rev. 2.0, 02/2020].

Aside from this, we do not see anything else.

Please, let us know.

0 件の賞賛
返信