Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32 Design Studio for power1.2 Offline activation problem

Jump to solution
yankuang1
Contributor III

Hello

i am installing the S32 ds for power V1.2,when i use offline activation,the problems encountered are as followspastedImage_2.png

I've tried this method,but it didn't work.S32 Design Studio Offline activation issue hot fix 

pastedImage_6.png

pastedImage_5.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I suspect you are using an Activation ID from previous version of S32DS for Power v1.1.

New version of S32DS for Power v1.2 requires a different activation ID.

You should receive a notification email that includes the new Activation ID after  you click on download link and proceed to downloading.

pastedImage_1.png

Please try to search for this email. As an alternative you can go to your nxp.com account and list the nxp software you have. Under S32 Design Studio you should see v1.2 available.

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

If you click on it you get to the files and license keys section where you can retrieve your Activation ID:

pastedImage_5.png

pastedImage_6.png

Hope it helps!

Stan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I suspect you are using an Activation ID from previous version of S32DS for Power v1.1.

New version of S32DS for Power v1.2 requires a different activation ID.

You should receive a notification email that includes the new Activation ID after  you click on download link and proceed to downloading.

pastedImage_1.png

Please try to search for this email. As an alternative you can go to your nxp.com account and list the nxp software you have. Under S32 Design Studio you should see v1.2 available.

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

If you click on it you get to the files and license keys section where you can retrieve your Activation ID:

pastedImage_5.png

pastedImage_6.png

Hope it helps!

Stan

0 Kudos
yankuang1
Contributor III

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos