cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RTC example code

JIBIN_7
Contributor II
Spoiler

Hi, I am trying S32K312  microcontroller with external RTC (DS1307) through I2C communication. Is there any examples related to it?

3 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I saw from your previous question that you were referring to Example S32K312 I2C Transmit & Receive Using DMA DS3.5 RTD300

DS1307 is not an NXP product, so there is no project for this device. 0x68 is the I2C address for DS1307. Did you change the Slave address in S32 Configuration Tool?

DS1307 0x68 S32K312_I2C_LPI2C_DMA_working.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Mithulesh23
Contributor II

I updated the slave address to 0x68 and tested the same, it is not working. Can you please suggest?

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please don't just tell me this doesn't work, I need more information in order to help you faster.
For example, sending the I2C waveform captured by the logic analyzer allows us to check whether S32K3 sends the correct slave address.

0 Kudos