P&E connection Assistant Error while try to flash .elf of S32K146 through S32 Design Studio for ARM

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P&E connection Assistant Error while try to flash .elf of S32K146 through S32 Design Studio for ARM

harshalkumarshi
Contributor I

Hello,

I am working on S32K146 development board. Yesterday its working fine not having any issue at the time of debugging.

To relocate the vector table I was changing the linker file, generate the .elf and try to debug this .elf but at the time of flashing .elf I got memory related error.

After that I revert the changes but  still not able to flash previously working .elf or even sample example of S32k146.

While google the error on https://community.nxp.com/thread/386055 I reinstall the S32 Design Studio, But still facing the same issue. 

Status of board wrt LED is that: Power ON LED : RED, TWO LEDs : Green and RGB LED : OFF

Please suggest the solution.

Keboda_HW_ISSUE_2.pngKeboda_HW_ISSUE_1.png

0 Kudos
2 Replies

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Another possibility is that your USB port has become unresponsive. Try connecting the USB cable you are using to connect to the EVB to a different USB port on your PC.

Mike

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

it is possible that pegdbserver process is stuck in the system. Please check in windows task manager if the pegdbserver is not running prior start debug session. If it is running - just kill it with task manager. 

This message also appears if there is already active debug session. Make sure that you ended previously started debug session. 

Hope it helps. 

Jiri 

0 Kudos