cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5748G AUTOSAR MCAL: Machine Check Interrupt

dmitryyudenich
Contributor I

Hi,

I try to study how to work with AUTOSAR on MPC5748G board The application sample is MPC574XG_MCAL4_0_RTM_1_0_4_Sample_Application.

This is my environment:

1. Windows

2. AUTOSAR MCAL AND OS: MPC574xG_AUTOSAR_OS_4_0_92_RTM_1_0_3, MPC574XG_MCAL4_0_RTM_1_0_4

3. EB Tresos 14.2

4. S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture Version 2017.R1

5. Diab compiler 5.9

Documentation (provided with MPC574XG_MCAL4_0_RTM_1_0_4_Sample_Application) describes that application is flashed by Lauterbach Trace32 PowerView.  Unfortunately, I can't use this tool. So I try to flash application by S32 Design Studio throught OpenSDA interface with nxp_mpc5748g_1x32x1520k_cflash.pcp flash algorithm. If application's elf file was built without OS, flashing is successfull and I see application's code throught debug session. But I get "Machine Check Interrupt" after start of application. If application was build with OS, flashing fails.

Is it possible that nxp_mpc5748g_1x32x1520k_cflash flash algorithm can lead to Machine Check Interrupt? If so, could any advise how to make AUTOSAR application's flash algorithm which valid for S32 Design Studio?

--

Thanks in advance,

Dmitry Y.

mpc5748g  autosar s32 e200‌ diab compiler‌ machine_check‌ ‌flash mcu‌ pemicro‌ debuger‌ opensda‌

0 Kudos
1 Reply

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Dimitry,

I'd suspect that machine check exception could be related to the code execution issue rather than the debug probe you are using. 

Regarding flashing fail - could you possibly send us the debug console screenshot so we better understand what is going on here.

It should be possible to program your executable file with OpenSDA interface. Anyway there might always be a bug in the flasher that hasn't been revealed yet.

As a general suggestion  I'd recommend you to check if the generated flash image fits into Flash memory boundaries.

Could you also attach the generated elf file?

This will help us to resolve this issue much faster.

Stan

0 Kudos