I have two boards of we own designed, In the beginning, two boards can debug with PE Multilink universal debugger, I dont't know what happened, Now one board can not dubug with PE Multilink universal debugger，the fault message tips in the following figure:
You might censor the board if you program a DCF record into DFLASH as indicated by Lukas.
Anyway if you can connect and debug one board only, it may indicate probably a hw issue with the other board.
* Pemicro probe LEDs (blue, yellow) are ON when the board is powered up?
* is there a reasonable power consumption when you power up the board. Please check the power supply voltages for MCU
* Boot mode signals (FAB/ ABS) set to boot from internal flash?
* can check if crystal clock is oscillating and
* state of the RESET line (as suggested by Lucas)
hope it helps...