cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDE(S32DS for ARM) license missing and License expired

Jump to solution
Contributor I

Hi NXP community,

I have been using this active code(093C-B11E-A2C6-5B4C) normally for 3 years.

suddenly,I found it occurs license missing.

(IDE version:  S32 Design Studio for ARM v2018.  Windows7 64bit)

I try to input active code by clicking "Activate" button,but I get the following error message:

517698625_0-1650550647590.png

517698625_1-1650551314933.png

Any help regarding this issue is greatly appreciated!

thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I have extended your entitlement through 2025, please re-activate your installation using the existing activation code.

Apologies for the delay in reply, this was posted to the wrong community and I only just became aware of it.

Best Regards,
Mike

View solution in original post

13 Replies
MBasnet
Contributor II

Hi,

Please help me extend my entitlement and re-activate my installation for S32 Design Studio for e200 v1.2 register under the activation code "C808-7285-363E-47AD".

Thanks,

Modick

0 Kudos
Mehul_Patel_NXP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @MBasnet ,

I have extended your license expiration to end of 2028.

Please use the 'Refresh' action in the NXP License menu to update your local license info.

Best Regards,

- Mehul Patel

0 Kudos
MBasnet
Contributor II

Hi @Mehul_Patel_NXP,

According to my license information license exp. Aug 8, 2023 and Entitlement Exp. Dec 31, 2028.

When I start up S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture v1.2 the status shows "License missing".

Can you guide me on how to use the 'Refresh' action in the NXP License menu to update your local license info?

Thanks,

MBasnet

0 Kudos
MBasnet
Contributor II

Found the process:

Step 01: Put the activation code in the text box and ask it to generate the offline activation request. It will generate "request.xml".

Step 02: Goto "https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/offlineActivation" and in the Licensing->offline activation-> choose file select the "request.xml". Press process. It will create the "activation.xml".

Step 03: In the S32DS select the "activation.xml". It will reset you license expiry date.

But not sure why there are 2 dates called license expiry date and entitlement expiry date.

Mehul_Patel_NXP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @MBasnet , 

Sorry for the replying late.
The terminology little confusing

Hi, entitlement date is attached to your software account activation and validity for the license for the particular software IDE. 

While expiry date is linked when you activate the S32DS IDE from the your device.

thank you. Kind regards, 

- Mehul Patel 

0 Kudos
crow_cy_liao
Contributor I

Hi Mike,

Which channel is correct if I also encounter this problem?

Crow CY Liao

0 Kudos
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I can help you here. I can see you are associated with 3 separate accounts and on the one I checked, it showed 3 separate tools for which you have licenses.

Could you please provide the last 4 digits of your activation code so I can determine which one must have expiration date extended.

Best Regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
jessie_cw_chang
Contributor I

Hello,

I encounter the same problem. The active code(52A6-DAFA-222F-03DF) for S32DS for Power Architecture v1.2 has expired.

Best regards,

Jessie

0 Kudos
Mehul_Patel_NXP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @jessie_cw_chang 

I just extended the license through December 2025. 

Thank you, Kind regards, 

- Mehul

0 Kudos
crow_cy_liao
Contributor I

Hello,

Thank you for the help. Actually, my colleague has this problem instead of me. I will ask my colleague to share the information here.

Thank you very much.

Crow CY Liao

0 Kudos
PinwenChen
Contributor I

Hello,

I encounter the same problem. The active code(3FF1-BD16-1629-7901) for S32DS for Power Architecture v1.2 has expired.

Best regards,

PinwenChen

0 Kudos
Mehul_Patel_NXP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, @PinwenChen ,

I just extended the license through December 2025. 

Thank you, Kind regards, 

- Mehul

0 Kudos
mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I have extended your entitlement through 2025, please re-activate your installation using the existing activation code.

Apologies for the delay in reply, this was posted to the wrong community and I only just became aware of it.

Best Regards,
Mike