I am facing problem regarding licensing S32 Design studio v1.2. I tried online and offline activation of license code I obtained in my mail, but failed in both modes. I am unable to understand the reason for this.  For Online Activation : Inline image 1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am facing problem regarding licensing S32 Design studio v1.2. I tried online and offline activation of license code I obtained in my mail, but failed in both modes. I am unable to understand the reason for this.  For Online Activation : Inline image 1

prabur
Contributor I
0 Kudos
1 Reply

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I've checked the transactions related to your activation code and all the transactions seems ok. (there are just online method transactions) I suspect this could be caused by a firewall that might be blocking your machine to receive activation response. Please make sure you are logged as admin on your machine.

Anyway I'd recommend you to download and install newer release: S32 Design Studio for ARM v1.3 (Windows/Linux) released! 

You should get a new Activation Code.

If you are still unable to install using online method please try Offline activation on S32.

Post here an error message if you get any.

Thanks!

Stan

0 Kudos