OFFLINE activation on S32: How to activate a SW with not Internet connection.
This process will help you to active an NXP SW product with on a station that has no Internet connection.
- When Installing S32 Design studio for Arm v1.2, enter your activation ID select activation type as offline
2. Offline process will require to save an Activation request.xml file , save the file on a USB drive or local folder
3. Software will require an activation response, to get this file move to station with internet connection. We will get back here once we have this file
4. Now, look for an internet connection, take the request.xml file with you, Go to https://www.nxp.com/security/login , under secure application , click on Software Licensing and Support
5. Now in product information, look for the Offline Activation option on the left menu
6. Now select the request.xml file , click on choose file to get the location , and process to get the activation.xml file. This file will be downloaded.
7. Save activation.xml file and take it to the offline station, go back to the Activation Response
8. Load file and installation will be finished and software will be active with the terms of your activation ID.