cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to flash the NXP S32G274A

yihan_cheng
Contributor II

Hello,

I'm a software engineer, in our team we want to develop autosar project on S32G27A Plattform.

I downloaded the S32DS for Plattform and additional Packages for S32G. And Try to debug the example project "hello_world_s32g27a" on the S32G plattform.

Questions:

1. What is the different between use S32G-PROCEVB-S standalone and stack S32G-PROCEVB-S on S32GRV-PLATEVB?
  2. Must I use a lauterbach or s32g debuger probe to debug a s32g project? can't i like FPGA plattform, simulate in software environement on my PC. then download code to Plattform?
  3. How can i flash my application on s32g plattform. I try to use usb connect my laptop and uart2usb port on plattform. the laptop recognize the COM18port, however when i use the flash tools. It said no device found.
  4. can i also use a SD card for linux boot on s32g plattform like the s32V234 board?
Labels (1)
Tags (3)
8 Replies

thaohm2
Contributor I

If you is working on this product of NXP, you may have the Trace32 package and probably figure out the flash scripts under below directory T32\demo\arm64\hardware\s32g2\s32g-vnp-evb\s32g-vnp-evb-m7-amp

0 Kudos

thaohm2
Contributor I
If you is working on this product of NXP, you may have the Trace32 package and probably figure out the flash scripts under below directory T32\demo\arm64\hardware\s32g2\s32g-vnp-evb\s32g-vnp-evb-m7-amp
0 Kudos

vinod_bargaje
Contributor II

Hello YIhan CHENG

Do you have .cmm (Lauterbach) script file for debugging and flashing S32G274a code ?

If you provide then it will be great help.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Sandeepu
Contributor I

Hi Vinod,

Sandeep here, I need S32G274A multicore .cmm (Lauterbach) file.

If you provide me it will be a great help.

Regards,

sandeepar536@gmail.com

0 Kudos

yihan_cheng
Contributor II

Hello Vinod,

I have no experience with lauterbach, however for the cmm files, you can download the source code from NXP software website (you need the access to the Automotive SW - S32G2 Standard Software).

In the Automotive SW - S32G2 Standard Software select the EVB DIAGONOSTIC TESTS

pastedImage_2.png

Then download the SW32G2-EVBDIAG-EAR-0.8.4, the cmm files is in the directory Tools\Scripts\cmm\Customer

RG
Yihan Cheng

vinod_bargaje
Contributor II

Appreciate yihan.cheng@zf.com for your input. It solves my problem! 

Thanks Again. 

0 Kudos

sreevishakh
Contributor I

Hi Vinod 

I am new to S32G board, need to make it up with adaptive autosar application. 

Can you brief the process to flash adaptive autosar application into it?

0 Kudos

rweiss
Contributor V

Hi Vinod,

please contact Lauterbach support (support@lauterbach.com) for flash setup scripts.

Best regards,

Reinhard

0 Kudos