cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!!!S32 Platform 3.4 can not be activated

jinT
Contributor I

Dear NXP Brothers,

Please help me. After an unexpectedly restart of my computer, I can not start S32 Platform 3.4, It tells me that the license missing(both S32DS V2.2 and S32DS V3.4 have the same problem), I have attempt to activate the IDE via offline and online, but it never worked.  I tried the ways posted on FORUM, such as belows:

S32 Design Studio Offline activation issue hot fix - NXP Community

HOWTO: Activate S32 Design Studio - NXP Community

error of online activation:

微信截图_20230703111238.png

error of offline activation:

微信截图_20230703111437.png

This problem is so suffering..

I Add the installing Log attached for reference,that may be helpful.

0 Kudos
6 Replies

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

I returned your existing licenses, please try activate both S32DS again with your existing codes. 

0 Kudos

jinT
Contributor I

I restored my PC system to an earlier conditon that the S32DS V2.2 had not been unstalled, then double clicked on the shortcut icon of S32DS V2.2, a popup showed as below.

屏幕截图 2023-07-03 234120.png

So, I think there must be a problem about JRE, Could you please help fix it? Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

did you tried re-install S32DS? It looks that the current installation is corrupted. 

0 Kudos

jinT
Contributor I
Thank you, But saddly it still failed to activate the S32DS. There is no surprise , The error appears again.

It seems some components do not work to send the activate code.

Could you tell me what happened to the installer or my operation system? My system is WIN 10. Thanks.
0 Kudos

jiri_kral
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

you can try this procedure for S32DS activation https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32-Design-Studio-Knowledge-Base/Troubleshooting-Activation-fails-with-...

. I checked your  account again and looks that you tried activate only S32DS v3.4. For S32DS for ARM v2.2 there is no record. Can you try activate it online and if it fails - by the offline method? 

0 Kudos

jinT
Contributor I

Yes I have only tried activate S32DS V3.4.

I eventually formatted my disk thus successfully installed S32DS V3.4 and S32DS V2.2.

After reinstalling, There is a difference is that SDK have been changed from S32K1XX SDK RTM 4.0.2 to S32K1XX SDK RTM 4.0.3, Some previously constructed project would report  “SDK S32K144_SDK_4.0.2_PATH is not found in workspace”, However, this does not influence the compiled results. 

0 Kudos