cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create S32DS Project from Example Problem

jimmyli
Contributor IV

Hi,

I have installed SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_V3.0.0 in S32DS, then I wanted to create a new project from example, but failed.

Thus is the screenshot for the error.

How can I solve the problem?

Thanks.

pastedImage_1.png

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello jimmyli,

What method did you use to install the SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_V3.0.0?

Did you install within the tool from S32DesignStudio - http://www.nxp.com/lgfiles/updates/Eclipse/S32DS_ARM_2018.R1/updatesite ?

pastedImage_2.png

Or did you download the Update 9 package from the S32DS for Power product page and then install?

pastedImage_3.png

If you did not use one of these methods, then there is a chance that the install did not occur correctly.

Also, please note that there is a new update, Update 10 which contains a patch to the SDK,  S32 SDK S32K1xx RTM 3.0.1. Please see this notice: https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-343020 . It is possible the problem you are reporting was corrected in this patch.

Hope that helps,

Mike

0 Kudos

jimmyli
Contributor IV

Hi Mike,

I installed in the SDK within the tool from S32DesignStudio.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

mikedoidge
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please ensure you have installed all of Update 10 and then try again. Since it is a cumulative update, I contains all of the previous updates. It is possible you missed an update which would avoid this issue. Some changes were made in the past to the installation layout including the installation location of the SDKs which could cause this error message if not all of the updates have been installed.

Did you selectively choose this SDK from the overall list of Update 9 items?

I have tried this example project on my end and I am unable to reproduce the issue. It works perfectly. 

Hope it helps,

Mike

0 Kudos