cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automotive SW - S32G2 Standard Software option missing in "View Accounts"

Jump to solution
dcanthony
Contributor I

I'm trying to get setup to use the S32G3 in design studio. I don't see any examples under M0plus.  My co-worker is also using S32DS and he can see example files.

The installation instructions guide you to viewing your accounts after you login.  In step #4, the instructions state to "Click Automotive SW - S32G2 Standard Software"

I don't have S32G2 listed after viewing my account.  I do however have S32K3 listed.  I suspect this is the root of my problem.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

As for the last comment:

"Otherwise, is there a field application engineer how might be able to assist."

We might be misunderstanding it. Overall, we recommend contacting your local NXP FAE/DFAE/representative since they should be able to provide better support on regards of premium software enablement.

Please, let us know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
dcanthony
Contributor I

You were right I didn't have my account enabled for S32G2/3.  I was hoping that simply adding this access would give me the example files that I need.  What I'm looking for is the Cortex-M0+ example files in S32 Design Studio.  I've tried uninstalling and re-installing.  I still have access to the M0plus example files. I've attached a screenshot that shows that I'm unable to select an M0plus example. I'm guessing I just need to run a simple install, but I haven't figure that out.

Do I need to re-run Bundled Installer?  Maybe that's all I need to do???

0 Kudos
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We might be misunderstanding the overall comment.

We understand that you were correctly enabled under S32G, is this correct?

As for M0+ examples, we understand that S32G does not provide examples under these cores, aside from the LLCE FDK which is a premium software.

If you are looking for enablement under the LLCE FDK examples, help us contacting your local NXP FAE/DFAE/representative.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos
dcanthony
Contributor I
I think I'm correctly enabled under S32G. Assuming that means I've selected S32G3 under devices on the Automotive Software Package Manager. Somehow my coworker has examples that he used to get him started with building code for an S32G3. Let me see if he can advise on how he got the example code. Otherwise, is there a field application engineer how might be able to assist.
0 Kudos
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

As for the last comment:

"Otherwise, is there a field application engineer how might be able to assist."

We might be misunderstanding it. Overall, we recommend contacting your local NXP FAE/DFAE/representative since they should be able to provide better support on regards of premium software enablement.

Please, let us know.

0 Kudos
Daniel-Aguirre
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

We might be misunderstanding the overall inquiry, if so, we do apologize.

You are referring to an installation instruction guide, is this available under the respective NXP product page? Or was this provided by an NXP FAE/DFAE/representative?

As for the following comment:

I don't have S32G2 listed after viewing my account.  I do however have S32K3 listed.  I suspect this is the root of my problem.

Seems to be that your account is not enabled to access the S32G2 software. For this, help us follow the below steps to see if the respective flags are enabled for your NXP account:

- Access the Automotive Software Package Manager available under the Software section of the S32G3 product page (link: S32G2 Safe and Secure Vehicle Network Processor | NXP Semiconductors).
- In there, select under Devices the S32G2 option.
- Once selected, 3 options should be displayed: GoldVIP, Integrated Software Bundle and Integration Reference Examples. Select the Integrated Software Bundle option.
- Once selected, click the Generate Bundle Installer button. 
- This action will require NXP approval for generation of the bundle. Can take up-to 48 hours to be approved. This should be noticed under the email linked to the NXP account.

With this, the respective accesses should have been provided to your NXP account. If not, help us contacting your local NXP FAE/DFAE/representative, for them to provide you with the access you require, if available.

Please, let us know.
0 Kudos