cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about EVB9S12NE64

eg
Contributor I
hi
I recieved EVB9S12NE64 package , but I don't know how to send any assebly program to it ( to RAM or to FLASH), 
the icluded AXIDE with tha package don't support my kit which is sooooo strange !!! , so I relly need help from any one , my heat is about to explode , plz help!!!!

if anyone have a newer vesion of AXIDE or any programmer that support my kit plz , send me

regards
Ah.Kh.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

EMontanez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Ah.Kh,

I noticed you had this thread repeated somewhere else in the 16-bit MCU Forums. I deleted it so it would not cause any confusion.
0 Kudos

EMontanez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Ah.Kh.,

I know for a fact that the EVB9S12NE64 is built to support the HCS12 Serial Monitor program that is directly supported by the free version of CodeWarrior for HCS12s V3.1 Special Edition. The Serial Monitor is a program that resides in Flash memory that allows you to program/erase RAM and Flash and read/write other internal memories via serial cable between PC and board. Look at AN2548 for more information on the HCS12 Serial Monitor. Also, AN2548SW1 and AN2548SW2 include the software.

You know, I also suggest sending Axiom Manufacturing (www.axman.com) and email to find out if they have an updated AXEIDE and monitor that supports the NE64.

0 Kudos