Some questions about "Function GFLIB_ControllerPIrAW"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some questions about "Function GFLIB_ControllerPIrAW"

maxxu
Contributor IV
Hi I'm designing a BLDC driver with Automotive Math and Motor Control Library Set for NXP MC9S12ZVM。 I have a few questions about Function GFLIB_ControllerPIrAW。 1、Are there three functions here, and what is the relationship between them Function GFLIB_ControllerPIrAW Function GFLIB_ControllerPIrAW_F32 Function GFLIB_ControllerPIrAW_F16 2、How to distinguish "differentiation methods"? “Trapezoidal”,“Backward Rect”,“Forward Rect” How to reflect in the code? Which one is used in “S12ZVML-MINIBRD_BLDC_Sensorless_CW_IDE” ? I think it's using the “Forward Rect”,But put the parameters in the formula “ GFLIB_ControllerPIrAW_Eq2” The result is u(k) = u(k-1) + KP*(e(k)-e(k-1)) + KI*Ts*e(k-1), However,The standard formula of discrete PI is u(k) = u(k-1) + KP*(e(k)-e(k-1)) + KI*Ts*e(k), The two formulas are not the same. Is there something wrong with my deduction 3、What is the specific meaning of f32acc and f16inerrk1? f32acc f16inerrk1 There is no detailed description of the document, which I can't understand Hope to get the help of experts, thank you very much!
0 Kudos
2 Replies

maxxu
Contributor IV

Typography error, apply to delete this post

0 Kudos