表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S12ZVL LIN ldf file configuration

1,353件の閲覧回数
b51447
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, 

Can we use .ldf GUI editor to configure the "Signal_encoding_types" and "Signal_representation" parts?

i can't find it in GUI editor sheet, however, there are some codes of  "Signal_encoding_types" and "Signal_representation" in the text editor sheet.

Thanks in advance.

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)

892件の閲覧回数
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Remi,

The the "Signal_encoding_types" and "Signal_representation" provide additional information that does not change the behavior of the LIN cluster but provide hints for a presentation of the traffic by bus.

The GUI editor does not parse information in this section.

So users can’t use GUI editor to configure this section.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

892件の閲覧回数
b51447
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, Radek,

Thanks for your answer. If customer want to add the information of these two parts. Could we add the information in the text editor window by ourselves? it is available?

0 件の賞賛
返信

892件の閲覧回数
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Remi,

Yes, the information in these two parts may be / should be modified by a customer in the text editor.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信