cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S12GA48 Device Initialization

Jump to solution
claudio_b
Contributor II

Hi, I'd like to run Device Initialization -> Initialize Device for a S12GA48, but CW tells me that it is not supported. May be CW12_V5_1_PE_V3_05_SP.exe can fix this problem but I don't find it on the web site.

Where can I find it?

Other possible solution:

I tried with a S12G48 and the device initialization is supported.

So can I run a Device initialization for a s12G48, then generate the code and then swap to a S12GA48 and compile?

Thank you in advance

Claudio

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Claudio.

I have reply you on the SR.

You can download CW12_V5_1_PE_V3_05_SP.exe here :

https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/download?agree=Accept&element=5901341

pastedImage_0.png

And about the Device initialization , i recommend you compare the two chip , after i check ,

these place are different :  internal RAm , EEPROM, and the ADC bit . And what detail content in your initialization ?

You can check the two chip here :

S12G Optimized MCU |16-bit MCUs|NXP

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Claudio.

I have reply you on the SR.

You can download CW12_V5_1_PE_V3_05_SP.exe here :

https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/download?agree=Accept&element=5901341

pastedImage_0.png

And about the Device initialization , i recommend you compare the two chip , after i check ,

these place are different :  internal RAm , EEPROM, and the ADC bit . And what detail content in your initialization ?

You can check the two chip here :

S12G Optimized MCU |16-bit MCUs|NXP

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!