cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RD9Z1J638 debugging problems

lizhi
Contributor II

Hi,all

I download the program into the microcontroller(MM9Z1J638) by multilink universal. But  a problem accurs, The console is as follows,  

I don't know what's wrong with my operation. 

expect to get the result soon !

fl::target -b 0x1000 0x2000
fl::target -v off -l off
cmdwin::fl::device -d "MM9Z1J638_FLASH" -o "128Kx32x1" -a 0xfe0000 0xffffff
cmdwin::fl::image -f "E:\\BMS 638 System\\RD9Z1-638-4Li-SW_Rel1.03\\MM9Z1J638\\RD9Z1-638-4Li-Sw.elf" -t "Auto Detect" -re on -r 0xfe0000 0xffffff -oe off
cmdwin::fl::erase image
Beginning Operation ...
-------------------------
Auto-detection is successful.
File is of type Elf Format.

Performing target initialization ...
Device MM9Z1J638_FLASH is protected
Erasing ....
Error: Erase Command Failed. Operation timeout. Security area should not be programmed with a value that leads to irreversible secure
. Protect violation error.
Device MM9Z1J638_FLASH
An invalid preference was passed to the GDI protocol plugin(HC/RS/S12Z GDI Protocol Adapter)
Error: Erase Command Failed.Operation timeout. Security area should not be programmed with a value that leads to irreversible secu
re
. Protect violation error.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Li,

I suppose, that you use one of the small reference designs like RD9Z1-638-12V and not KIT9Z1J638EVM evaluation board. Correct?

Please specify which board you use.

According to your description, it looks like some issue with BDM connection.

Please check BDM connector orientation on both sides (at the board and in BDM multilink).

The MCU must be powered from some voltage source during programming. The Multilink debugger does not provide a power supply for MCU.  

If you use KIT9Z1J638EVM evaluation board, please check DIP switch configuration for onboard/external BDM interface.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos