LFEBS12UB Debug problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LFEBS12UB Debug problem

michaeltembreul
Contributor I

I cannot communicate via serial to the debug processor in my LFEBS12UB microcontroller. The program that I created and loaded onto the board using CodeWarrior version 5.9.0 is stuck on the main processor, not being able to be reset using the push buttons on the board or via CodeWarror, because I cannot communicate with the debug processor. This happened at random, the LFEBS12UB board was working as intended for 3 months until this happened. I cannot access the debug boot loader to reflash the board.  Please help me find a solution to have my LFEBS12UB board be usable again.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Michael,

I suppose that you use D-Bug12 code in POD mode (smaller S12DT128 is used as BDM interface to bigger S12DG128). Correct?

Are you able establishing connection between PC (serial terminal) and the TOOL (POD) MCU in BL/POD mode?

If TOOL do not work in POD mode and work in BL mode, please load D-Bug12 software according “Changing from SerMon GDI to D-Bug12” procedure in LFEBS12UB user guide. If TOOL do not work even in BL mode, you will have to load bootloader code (BootEVB-8.S19) by any external BDM interface (like USB Multilink,…) connected to H3 (TOOL BDM IN) connector.

Prior that please ensures that you have jumpers in default positions.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos