cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KIT12XS6EVM: Reference design - Gen4 Lighting

javier_jvc
Contributor I

Hi,

I'm starting with an automotive lighting design, I'm using KIT12XS6EVM as a reference design.

Can anyone please help me with the source code that is factory loaded for this module?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
4 Replies

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Javier,

Are you looking for a complete source code running on the S12G128 MCU? Or do you already have it and need an assistance with adapting it to your application? Do you have an NDA signed with NXP?

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

javier_jvc
Contributor I

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your answer, I want to test CAN communication and send USB commands from an android device, using the S12G128 MCU.

I don't have the code yet, so I'm looking for a source code example, and I think that the source code that is factory loaded for the KIT12XS6EVM could help me.

I don't have an NDA signed with NXP.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

TomasVaverka
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Javier,

The source code is specific to work with the LabVIEW GUI and is not subject to be shared with customers, unfortunately.

My colleagues supporting 16-bit MCUs might have more suitable code examples for CAN communication etc., so I will ask them to follow up on this with you.

Best regards,

Tomas

0 Kudos

danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Javier,

Regarding the S12G MSCAN, please find the attached examples.

Also, there is AN4455 MC9S12G128/A240 Demonstration Lab Training - Application Notes.

AN4455SW.zip contains a simple CAN example as well.

Regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos