How to change the torque of MC9S12ZVML128_PMSM_Sensorless

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the torque of MC9S12ZVML128_PMSM_Sensorless

zoujiahao
Contributor II

Hello! I bought a S12ZVML12EVBLIN, download MC9S12ZVML128_PMSM_Sensorless, use my own motor, and modify the parameters in the software, the motor can up to more than 5000 rpm if unloaded. When I take a little opposition on it, erther low speed or high speed, it would out of phase and can't rotate normally. Is it means that the torque is so weak? Or the BEMF calculation is not exactly? How to solve this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Zoujiahao,

According your description, it looks rather like some issue in settings for motor parameters or limits.

Could you please publish here your excel file with modified parameters and motor parameters for a short check?

Note: If your information is not public, please create a ticket:

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329745

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zoujiahao
Contributor II

Hi Radek,

Thanks for your reply! I published the excel file here, please help checking it. In addition, I modified the item OPEN_LOOM_CUR_LIM and increase the value, the torque is larger than before, but also can't solve the problem. Thanks!

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi youjiahao,

Few notes:

MOTOR_KE – value of 0.0045 @ 20000 rad/s el indicates to the phase voltage of 360 V - is this correct???

MOTOR_KT – will change with MOTOR_KE

MOTOR_W_NOM – value of 19076 radian per second means more than 91000 revolutions per minute. Is this correct?

After setting up correct parameters above, please proceed to the open-loop testing with just scalar control and see the back-EMF observer behavior. After that, the current control loop should be tested and tuned (PI-controllers). Finally, the speed loop can be tested and tuned to achieve the performance as required.

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
Radek

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

zoujiahao
Contributor II

Hi Radek,

Thanks much! I would check it now.

0 Kudos