次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

5V Power supply - Microcontroller S912ZVCA19F0MKH

ソリューションへジャンプ
736件の閲覧回数
gpira
Contributor III

Hi, I would like to to power up the micro with a 5V power supply. I have seen from previous posts that to do so it is nesccesary to connect together all the bpower pins (VSUP, VDDC,VDDX,VDDA), but I was wondering if there is any official documentation on the issue, like an application note or similar.

Moreover, what I have to do with the ballast connections? Should I leave them floating?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

G. Pira

0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
725件の閲覧回数
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi G. Pira,

It is not officially supported and there is no such document.

The VSUP pin must not be left unconnected.

If you want to use an external 5V regulator, it must supply VSUP as well.

The MagniV series is design for 12V systems, it has internal LDOs and, for example, the BATS module that monitors the VSUP power supply.

Also, because the consumption of the CANPHY can be significant under certain conditions, the S12ZVC has a separate regulator for it.

Please have a look at Appendix I S12CANPHY Electrical Specifications in the S12ZVC RM.

If the ballast transistors are not used, the BCTL pins should be left unconnected.

AN4867, Hardware Design Guidelines for S12ZVC, Chapter 11 Unused pins.

https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/additional-mpu-mcus-architectures/s12-m...

Regards,

Daniel

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1 返信
726件の閲覧回数
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi G. Pira,

It is not officially supported and there is no such document.

The VSUP pin must not be left unconnected.

If you want to use an external 5V regulator, it must supply VSUP as well.

The MagniV series is design for 12V systems, it has internal LDOs and, for example, the BATS module that monitors the VSUP power supply.

Also, because the consumption of the CANPHY can be significant under certain conditions, the S12ZVC has a separate regulator for it.

Please have a look at Appendix I S12CANPHY Electrical Specifications in the S12ZVC RM.

If the ballast transistors are not used, the BCTL pins should be left unconnected.

AN4867, Hardware Design Guidelines for S12ZVC, Chapter 11 Unused pins.

https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/additional-mpu-mcus-architectures/s12-m...

Regards,

Daniel