cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use P2010 in avionic system

fernandoalcaide
Contributor II

Dear,

I´m seaching one processor to avionic system, P2010 is a good processor to my application but I need if this processor is use in avionic application?

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply

LPP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

P2010/P2020 can be used for avionic application with the following remark.

Freescale doesn't qualify Power PC processors for Military or aerospace applications. If you need specificaly qualified products, ask our partners like e2v.

"The Hi-rel microprocessors are based on commercial products selected, qualified, screened and packaged to satisfy the most severe environmental conditions. e2v is supporting the PowerPC microprocessor in extended and military temperature and a range of critical peripherals such as PCI bridge, clock driver, and communication controllers. "

http://www.e2v.com/products/semiconductors/high-reliability-microprocessors/?resources#56

Have a great day,
Pavel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos