I'm planning to use LS1028/18 + USB 3.0 hub combination on my PCB. So I have some questions:
1. Have anyone used LS1028/18 + USB 3.0 hub combination?
2. Is there list of checked USB3.0 hub ICs which work without problems with LS1028/18?
3. Or I can use any USB3.0 hub IC with standard Linux driver?
We need industrial grade USB3.0 hub x2, and actually the choice is very short: Texas Instruments TUSB8020B or Cypress CYUSB3314, may be some more, but no on stocks.
Thank you for any information regarding this topic!
1) There are no known designs.
2) There is no such list - please consider that LS1028A has USB 3.0-compliant controller, so it can be connected to any other USB 3.0-compliant device.